If your home has a southern exposed area of roof or space for a ground mount residential solar energy system, we can provide a design to meet some or all of your electrical needs for the year.
- Meet onsite with our Photovoltaic Energy Professional and match your energy needs with the solar energy potential of your home and property.
- We can recommend a solar energy design, provide you with an estimate of energy per year and estimated cost of installation on our first visit.
- We provide a detailed price quote/equipment package and the rebate application with photovoltaic energy contractor’s information included. Submit the completed application along with your quote for rebate approval.
- When you’re ready for your residential solar energy system, we provide a detailed schedule with projected start/completion dates for your project.
- Financial institutions understand the value of your investment and offer low-interest loans with long term amortization for renewable energy.
- Islander’s across Prince Edward Island are taking advantage of the Financial and Environmental Benefits of Solar Energy.