Photovoltaic Solar Energy Contractor
West Prince Solar Inc. has been providing PEI solar energy contractor services to Prince Edward Island since 2014. They have completed projects from Nail Pond to Georgetown.
Owner, Chris Randall has over 35 years of experience in power systems, data systems and structural systems. He is a Certified Interprovincial Red Seal Electrician, Registered Electrical Contractor PEI, Network of Excellence Solar Energy Contractor PEI and a Member of CanSIA. He is in good standing with the Electrical Inspection Department and Maritime Electric.
Main Services :
- Meet onsite with the owner to identify the energy potential of their property with a roof or ground mount installation and match production with consumption.
- Provide detailed equipment and quote package that includes an application for the rebate from efficiency PEI.
- On approval, provide service contract, invoicing, order equipment and schedule project.
- Complete installation, electrical inspection and net metering installation from the power company.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and year-to-year system monitoring so that customers can follow the production of their energy system.